Graduate Student Funding
CORS funds graduate students attending CORS annual meetings, using funds from SSHRC, when available. This funding is subject to availability and the following eligibility criteria:
- Student is a member of CORS
- Student is enrolled in a graduate program in a field related to operational research
- Student is studying at a Canadian university, or student is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident studying abroad
- Student must attend the conference and present their registration receipt to receive any funding
The following criteria will be used to determine the amount awarded to each eligible applicant:
- If the applicant is presenting a paper at the conference.
- Travel cost from student's home city to the conference.
We thank you for your interest, but applications are no longer accepted for 2018.